Thank you to everyone who completed our 2021-22 Travel Survey. We are delighted to announce the winners of our prize draw as below, along with details of their prizes.
- 1st – Caitlin Blue (iPad)
- 2nd – Haleemah Jamil (£100 Ethical Superstore voucher)
- 3rd – Caitlin Lear-Easdown (£50 Ethical Superstore voucher)
- 1st – Kristy Anderson (iPad)
- 2nd – Emily Ryall (£100 Ethical Superstore voucher)
- 3rd – Diane Standring (£50 Ethical Superstore voucher)
This year, we added an extra set of questions for students for us to understand more about how you see sustainability at UoG. We offered an additional prize of £100 voucher for answering these questions and this was won by Alex Blauensteiner.
Above left: Staff winner Kristy Anderson with Alice Lowe, Sustainability Co-ordinator
Above right: Student winner Caitlin Blue accepting prize from Andy Simpson, Head of Facilities
Each year, we conduct this survey to find out how you are travelling to and between campuses, so that we can help you travel smarter and to better understand your views on different travel modes. Smart travel could:
- benefit your health
- save you money
- reduce congestion
- cut carbon and help us reach our aim of being Carbon Net Zero by 2030
- improve local air quality