Annual Sustainability Report 2018-2019
We’re proud to release the Annual Sustainability Report for 2018-2019 which shares performance and celebrates achievements, across all aspects of sustainability in the life of our university.
This year’s report is our first digital only ASR, in support of the bold move made by our university, to cease production of the hard copy prospectus and move to an interactive digital prospectus linked with social media content, through the innovative Who Cares campaign.
This is the 3rd report on delivery of the University’s Sustainability Strategy 2017-2022. Thank you to everyone who contributed to this year’s progression, with the top stories including:
- Achieving 1st place in the sustainability league table of all UK universities – see page 5
- Sustainability features of our new developments at Oxstalls campus – see page 8
- New focus on professional impact and awards by our students and graduates – see pages 18-19
- Maintaining our trajectory on carbon reduction and recording zero waste to landfill – see pages 20-21
- Partnership activities with global experts and across our region – see pages 9, 16-17
- Our top contributions in helping to deliver on the UN Global Goals – see page 26
We would be glad to hear feedback from our students, staff and partners – please email the team: firstname.lastname@example.org.