We are incredibly proud of the changes being led by our academic teams and professional services departments to deliver our sustainability goals.
The Sustainability Award category in the University’s Staff Awards recognises colleagues whose contributions are making the university an innovative environment for learning, collaboration and practice in sustainability. Their work is demonstrating in practice how we forge connections between people and planet, for the benefit of students, the university and the wider world.
The following staff were shortlisted from all the entries as finalists for the 2019 Sustainability Award:
- Clair Greenaway, Senior Lecturer in Events Management
- John Lannon, Senior Tutor (Leisure) and Clair Greenaway, Senior Lecturer in Events Management
- Dr Matthew Lovett, Academic Subject Leader: Music and Media Group
- Ed Moulding, Assistant Facilities Manager
- Dr Don Parker, Academic Subject Leader: Design
- Arran Stibbe, Professor in Ecological Linguistics
Huge congratulations to Clair Greenaway, winner of the Sustainability Award for her Cheltenham Festivals UN Global Goals project which you can read about here.